Formula 1 1955 by Team Players - Page 7 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It has been a while since I updated you on our progress so here is the latest news.

You probably know the Ferrari625 has been in game for a while now but the model needed some refinement. It was put in game so we could get it to the beta testers. I just recently started working on the model to make it more accurate and I am now just about ready to put the new model in game. I still have the mapping of the cockpit to finish but thought I would show you a couple of renders before I start to do the cockpit and finish up the shaders.

We now have all the cars being worked on so that is a milestone for this mod. So at this point I have crossed all the cars on my list that need to be started. We have the Ferrari 555 and 625 close to the same stage of progress (I will show some screenshots of the 555 soon), The Gordini and Vanwall have been started and are being worked on so I can now say that all the cars are in progress and are coming along quite nicely.

Enjoy

fer625render03.th.jpgfer625render04.th.jpgfer625render05.th.jpgfer625render06.th.jpg

Posted (edited)

e' un sogno ,ma sono 3 anni che annunciano queste auto.............speriamo :ola:

Edited by tazio
  • 10 months later...
Posted (edited)

368739339t.jpg680401391t.jpg

601870662t.jpg758690536t.jpg

989788051t.jpg802678147t.jpg

723020472t.jpg932505684t.jpg

276166440t.jpg421243957t.jpg

Edited by winters79
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Le ultime immagini risalgono a quasi 2 anni... Spariti nel nulla... Mah! :tristi01:

Edited by winters79

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.