Painting Contest per l'H6-C-6R Mod (Wip) - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Painting Contest per l'H6-C-6R Mod (Wip)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Vapor, autore del WIP che vede protagoniste le Chevrolet Corvette C6R, ha lanciato un contest per lo skinning della sua auto:

As some of you may know, the H6C6R update/mod will be released soon. However, in order to speed up the release date I would like some help from some of the skillful car painters out there.

I have painted 6 cars so far, but I would like to have an additional 14 or more. There are no limitations, you are free to paint whatever schemes you wish, real life or fiction, it's up to you. The best paint jobs will be included in the release.

The templates supplied include one car I have already completed (beware it's very large) in a PSD file with all of the layers organized. I ask that those who are interested maintain the format seen in the PSD file. Once completed, I will want your completed PSD file (please don't merge any of your layers) (not DDS) so that I can adjust anything if necessary. Please include your name as you want it to appear in the "painted by" credits and email the file to me at vapor@just4games.org

I will select the best paint jobs for the release and will give you full credit for your contribution(s).

Thanks for all the help and good luck!

Here are the cars I have completed so far.

This is the template:

http://www.just4games.org/C6R_Templates.rar

http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=H6%2DC%2D6R

Edited by simoneser

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.