simoneser Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 Ciao, ho acquistato rFactor usato, con 3 attivazioni disponibili. Il problema
simoneser Posted April 21, 2007 Author Posted April 21, 2007 guarda qua Stavo esattamente guardando la stessa cosa, ma aim
mlucky Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 guarda qua Stavo esattamente guardando la stessa cosa, ma aim
Guest BlackRazor Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Esattamente come mlucky ti consiglio di contattare Max Angelo ma senza codice IMAX la vedo dura. Ciao.
simoneser Posted July 13, 2007 Author Posted July 13, 2007 Bah, adesso ho mandato una nuova email: Hello, thanks for the aid. Now I have a problem. I, when I have activated the game, have inserted my code of activation and MY email. When I go on Trymedia, it asks me to insert the email that I have used at the moment of the purchase. I haven't bought the product, and logically he does not recognize my email, it is impossible to reactivate it? Please help me, Manuel Serrano Ho gi
Guest Alfasport Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Bah, adesso ho mandato una nuova email: Hello, thanks for the aid. Now I have a problem. I, when I have activated the game, have inserted my code of activation and MY email. When I go on Trymedia, it asks me to insert the email that I have used at the moment of the purchase. I haven't bought the product, and logically he does not recognize my email, it is impossible to reactivate it? Please help me, Manuel Serrano Ho gi
simoneser Posted July 17, 2007 Author Posted July 17, 2007 (edited) Purtroppo mi sono accorto di essere incappato in un bruttissimo guaio. Il truffatore aveva venduto gi Edited July 17, 2007 by simoneser
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now