Extreme77 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 Ragazzi qui si tratta di non riuscire a comprendere questa strana situazione. Ci
VELOCIPEDE Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 dai ragazzi, l'ultimo sforzo, vedrete che la vostra pazienza sar
Guest Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 dai ragazzi, l'ultimo sforzo, vedrete che la vostra pazienza sar
Andy Hunt Posted August 19, 2007 Author Posted August 19, 2007 (edited) Hi Andy, The MB is not the big problem. Because the ReStyle is Big we need to make sure we do not put 2 of each file. Save MB where we can. It is just smart to do that. You can pack everything together. Not a problem. But it is good to save MB where you can to make it as small as possible. Cheers, Questa Edited August 19, 2007 by Andy Hunt
Guest Punko353 Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 (edited) @ Uff, It appears you understand English and Italian. My Italian is very poor so could you please translate this for me so Andy and his Team understand what I say? To All. From the start of this project, Andy asked me for permission to do ONLY skins for the Fabcar. I said yes. I had a very hard time translating this forum but I found out you were planning on changing the mas files. This would make the Fabcar not usable for the guys on line because of mismatches. I told Andy that I would not give permission for 2 mods. Then Andy sent me the mod and it was 2 mods in one! it was also 480 meg after installed! The only thing I said no to was the blue menus. That causes problems with other mods and then there will be a LOT of questions to answer. So I said no to the menus. I think the work you have done is very good. But I will not agree to making a separate mod from "MY" mod Posted by VELOCIPEDE (post #202) Il file sar Edited August 20, 2007 by Punko353
Andy Hunt Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 Sono le 5.07!!!!! Ho atteso per poter conversare direttamente con bob. Cmq ora tutto dovrebbe essere a posto "Speriamo" abbiamo praticamente messo 2 mod in uno. Volevo precisare che il discorso di disinstallare le vecchie versioni, non centra assolutamente niente con quello inteso da Bob, e cio
Guest Uff Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 @ Uff, It appears you understand English and Italian. My Italian is very poor so could you please translate this for me so Andy and his Team understand what I say? Sure I can, but it seems that you sorted problems out without any need of a translation. In case you still need it, let me know and I'll give you a help with communications.
Andy Hunt Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 Ciao Uff, ti rispondo io per bob. Come dicevo sono finalmente riuscito a parlare con lui direttamente. Il problema non stava nella lingua, ma nel fatto che per me e il mio team questa
Andy Hunt Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 SOTTO LA PELLE.........si nasconde la misteriosa skin n
Guest Lucignolo Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 ...bellissima pure la preview,la scritta poi..... troppo azzecata,MITICI davvero !!!! ... ma il rilascio :fischia: ,non ce la facciamo pi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now