netKar PRO all'Auto Expo di Padova

VELOCIPEDE

... e pensare che si3v sedutoci dentro non riusciva a vedere fuori... hhehehehe (e non arrivava ai pedali, LOL)

Bavvafagulo va... I Veri piloti sono piccoli :dente::specchi:

Cmq Faggioli

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oppolo

• libks

• johndoe

• antiago

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grazie della rece Angor!

Any news for us non-Italians from the show? :)

they are so happy for this addon!!! the car is really well done both inside and outside...driving it, is motiv of great happiness...i think they were very sad at the end of the expo :smile:

Edited by oppolo

Io ero la' ieri, l'ho visto di sfuggita.... praticamente dalle 9.00 alle 21.00, heheh... e c'e' stato un finale a sorpresa.... spettacolare ;)

Appena torno al picci', provo a raccontarvi qualcosa, anche se le nius ufficiali non tarderanno ad arrivare.

Ciao cari

libks

:rolleyes:

Edited by pirci

Jaap, hope you understand why I have used an automatic translator there. Do not take honours or faults. :P

difficult to make a comparison with "our" nKpro, because the car and the layout are too different as regard as present in the current one Hikky.

However, the first impression has been that of a sensation of remarkable confidence and car check which I did not think would have tried driving to almost 200km/h with about 1m 1.5m for part.

Obviously the car has to be treated with a minimum of respect, above all in the accelerations in low gears, but driving within the limits, and also further on for the truth, in no situation the classical question has risen "but that has happened"?

Then, the road is really adrenalynic: pressed, tortuous with some long straigt, with a variable camber which puts hard test the car trim in the various ones s the layout identifies and especially in the fast ones. Vaguely looks like the RBR French PS .... The point of view is only to 50cm from earth instead that 1m.

Another thing which has surprised me has been the easiness with which I have "learned" the road. I suffer much of the lack of visual references that generally marks the simulation with respect to the reality ... but this fact road does not have a the same curve, the asphalt itself is continuously vairabile ( recent asphalted sections, others old, some point wavy slicker in others ), and the transversal conformation of the road ( camber and width of the roadway, continuously variable pure that ) makes the approach to every curve different, without reference obviously from the ray itself of the curve. The presence of the fraction then lived to way half, a pricked optimum introduces of "detachment" to find the position again in the layout.

How have anticipated, difficult give a comparison with nKpro at present left again ... apart from a generic one "better" and sensation I would not have tired to turn us tutto the day. We only hope not to have to await too much to see it on our screens.

Then, having the real osella to 1m, I was able also to notice the fidelity of the model reproduced, externally and internally, and the correct "view" which has the pilot from the driver's seat.

Even if the POV of nK was regulated a bit too higth for the occasional driver.

Edited by Angor

Io ero la' ieri, l'ho visto di sfuggita.... praticamente dalle 9.00 alle 21.00, heheh... e c'e' stato un finale a sorpresa.... spettacolare ;)

Appena torno al picci', provo a raccontarvi qualcosa, anche se le nius ufficiali non tarderanno ad arrivare.

Ciao cari

libks

:rolleyes:

Purtroppo non sono in condizione di fare un bel resocontone, che comunque arrivera' da chi lo sa fare molto bene....

Ti posso dire solo che allo stand c'era pure Simone Faggioli, che e' il pilota che nella realta' guida quell'osella alla trento-bondone.

Kunos, che era fino a venerdi' l'unico a possedere sim + pista, naturalmente, aveva il miglior tempo.

Simone Faggioli, ha fatto 3 giri, poca esperienza col simulatore, e si e' piazzato ad una 15ina di secondi da kunos.

Prova il sim anche si3v, creatore della pista (quindi la conosce meglio di chiunque altro), e stampa SUBITO il miglior tempo, non avendo MAI provato l'osella.

alla fine della fiera, come ultimo utilizzatore del sim prima di chiudere definitivamente lo stand, ha fatto ancora un giro Faggioli.

Risultato..... ha abbassato il tempo di si3v di una 15ina di secondi..... veramente impressionante...

Se non fossi stato cosi' dentro nell'evento, avrei pensato ad una "scenetta preparata", invece e' stato tutto reale.

Un pilota, ha preso in mano il PRO, si e' sentito immediatamente a suo agio, e ha randellato tutti i simmers piu' esperti.

A voi le conclusioni.

Ciao cari

libks

Ho fatto giusto domenica la trendo-bondone per andare a sciare, minchia ho fatto quai vomitare tutti quelli che erano in macchina con me :fischia: .

Gi

[...]

Ti posso dire solo che allo stand c'era pure Simone Faggioli, che e' il pilota che nella realta' guida quell'osella alla trento-bondone.

[...]

Kunos, che era fino a venerdi' l'unico a possedere sim + pista, naturalmente, aveva il miglior tempo.

[...]

Prova il sim anche si3v, creatore della pista (quindi la conosce meglio di chiunque altro), e stampa SUBITO il miglior tempo, non avendo MAI provato l'osella.

[...]

Un pilota, ha preso in mano il PRO, si e' sentito immediatamente a suo agio, e ha randellato tutti i simmers piu' esperti.

quindi:

kunos squalificato perch

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

quindi:

kunos squalificato perch