oppolo Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 Question: is this Montreal circuit again a conversion from GP4, is (in general) a conversion taken from a game (which one?) or has it been developed from scratch? it will be how it will be, enjoy
Guest Ubaldo Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 I'm interested too, as jonndoe. scratch or conversion?
Guest 17mika Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I bet on GP4 conversion... Mi sembra ovvio.. Jappp ha detto che
sKoPpI4To Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I bet on GP4 conversion... Mi sembra ovvio.. Jappp ha detto che
Guest 17mika Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I bet on GP4 conversion... Mi sembra ovvio.. Jappp ha detto che
johndoe Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 Question: is this Montreal circuit again a conversion from GP4, is (in general) a conversion taken from a game (which one?) or has it been developed from scratch? it will be how it will be, enjoy Questa
sKoPpI4To Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I bet on GP4 conversion... Mi sembra ovvio.. Jappp ha detto che
oppolo Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 (edited) Question: is this Montreal circuit again a conversion from GP4, is (in general) a conversion taken from a game (which one?) or has it been developed from scratch? it will be how it will be, enjoy Questa Edited January 15, 2007 by oppolo
johndoe Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 (edited) E perch Edited January 15, 2007 by johndoe
Recommended Posts