New interface - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

I open this topic in english cause I tried to translate Italian to french but it's not really easy to do.

So, I tried this new game interface but sorry to say that I really enjoy the old one.

Like say Polyracer on the RSC forum "Yup - I like the existing interface, it gives me the impression of serious racing software, i.e. no frills, no gimicks, just a plain ordinary interface."

And now about 1.0.3 :

Kunos, I know that there is here a lot of italian people but would you please try to translate this importants informations update : 1.0.3

Thank's and sorry about my english :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.