GPL: circuito Torino 1955 v2 - Serie Papyrus: GPL, Nascar 2003... - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all ,

here's a second version of the Parco del Valentino track from 1955.

Sergio Loro did a first version of it; I started this one after a visit to the park and a walk along the old circuit .

I realized that the elevations needed to be fixed, Sergio gave me permission to use his previous work, so it was fast. It came out a total new circuit.

The graphics that I've changed, are from pictures I took there

Now it should be very close to the 1955 reality, let's hope the 55MOD will like it .

Please take a look at the included readme file .

The track installs in a new directory, turin55, so you can have both versions on your computer

http://gplmz.bcsims.com/tracks/Torino55_v2_install.zip

Posted

Grande

tnx Velo :up:

Posted (edited)

Prego :fico:

ma mi chiamo Ginetto, non velo...

Edited by Ginetto
Posted (edited)
Prego :fico:

ma mi chiamo Ginetto, non velo...

Questa ci voleva: anche io non apprezzo molto il modo in cui Velocipede riporta le notizie sul forum. Nessun riferimento all'autore, al thread di rilascio ufficiale (nemmeno un link). Usa le parole di altri come se fossero le sue, mettici almeno le virgolette o usa il quote tag. Non mi sembra molto corretto nei confronti di un autore.

Edited by yDNA
Posted

E non ci voleva tanto, perchè il testo originale includeva la mia firma in fondo, che VELOCIPEDE ha cancellato par paro, grazie ancora :rolleyes:

Hi all ,

here's a second version of the Parco del Valentino track from 1955.

Sergio Loro did a first version of it; I started this one after a visit to the park and a walk along the old circuit .

I realized that the elevations needed to be fixed, Sergio gave me permission to use his previous work, so it was fast. It came out a total new circuit.

The graphics that I've changed, are from pictures I took there

Now it should be very close to the 1955 reality, let's hope the 55MOD will like it .

Please take a look at the included readme file .

The track installs in a new directory, turin55, so you can have both versions on your computer

Torino55_v2_install.zip

Enjoy, Ciao!

Ginetto

Lunga vita a GPL :pulotto:

Posted

Ginetto

Lunga vita a GPL :pulotto:

Grande Ginetto!! Ottimo circuito Torino. Bravo!

Posted
Prego :fico:

ma mi chiamo Ginetto, non velo...

Scusa, ho visto solo ora la risposta.

B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.