pastone2810 Posted November 19, 2006 Posted November 19, 2006 l'ho scoperto adesso l'indirizzo e' questo: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...0GT%20Challenge
pastone2810 Posted November 19, 2006 Author Posted November 19, 2006 la prima impressione e' che l'alfa ha dei buchi di carburazione a meta' regimi,sotto e' vuota. potrebbe essere pero' la realta' delle auto dell'epoca che sotto erano notoriamente fiacche. mi ricorda il mio k 250 gs di lontana memoria(fine '80-inizio'90)
Guest maxxmoto Posted November 19, 2006 Posted November 19, 2006 Riporto qua le parole dell'autore, che trovo molto utili: It has been very hard to find some time to finish this mod, but here it is. This will be my latest mod for rFactor, and I hope you will enjoy it. It deserves some patience because the cars are very far from modern racing cars, and you need to drive them very smoothly. Be slow to be fast, I can't remember who said this ! You will find four very different cars, with different handling and performances. I had to balance them a bit to avoid a monotype online mod, depending on tracks you can win with every car. I have introduce a fake online engine upgrade for the Alfa, that was the only way to give this car a chance to be picked up for online races, I know that this is a totally fictional upgrade, you can drive the car with its real engine offline, but this upgrade offers you the possibility to use it online without being wasted by the three others. It is a bit frustrating, when you have given a car so much work, to see that people never play it online. I have to thank publicly Dave Purdy, that helped me with the Shelby Cobra. Thanks Dave. Have fun.
Guest norx Posted November 19, 2006 Posted November 19, 2006 Grazie CORRO a scaricare!! Adoro le "legend cars" :laughing:
Guest Sibilo Posted November 19, 2006 Posted November 19, 2006 Ragazzi non vorrei dire ma..... c@#zo questo
sequel Posted November 19, 2006 Posted November 19, 2006 il link principale da come risultato un file corrotto mentre rapidshare ho raggiunto il limite di download. Iniziamo bene
pastone2810 Posted November 19, 2006 Author Posted November 19, 2006 vai qua:http://rfactorracing.yusho.de/index.php?categoryid=43&p13_sectionid=24&p13_fileid=495 http://rfactorracing.yusho.de/index.php?ca...;p13_fileid=495
sequel Posted November 19, 2006 Posted November 19, 2006 vai qua:http://rfactorracing.yusho.de/index.php?categoryid=43&p13_sectionid=24&p13_fileid=495 http://rfactorracing.yusho.de/index.php?ca...;p13_fileid=495 grazie 1000, in download, speriamo bene :dizzy:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now