PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

this only to remember to all that rLeague is an international site, so please speak english in order to let everyboy to talk and discuss.

Thanks! :up:

KC

Guest LeTrenger
Posted

I am just checking in to say hello to everyone here...It is a little hard to learn Italian in one day so I am glad KC put this forum up...

grazie per lasciarlo unire questa comunit

Guest Jugulator
Posted

I am just checking in to say hello to everyone here...It is a little hard to learn Italian in one day so I am glad KC put this forum up...

grazie per lasciarlo unire questa comunit

Guest Max (ITA)
Posted

Welcome LeTrenger!

We are increasing... cool!

ciauz, Max

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.