Guest Uff Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 Disponibile la versione 1.2. http://rapidshare.de/files/36764291/BMW_M3...UPv1.2.zip.html http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=8OJC2X36
Guest Chico Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 Disponibile la versione 1.2. http://rapidshare.de/files/36764291/BMW_M3...UPv1.2.zip.html http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=8OJC2X36 Uff scusa, la versione 1.2 prevede la cancellazione della 1.1 o fa tutto da s
Guest hiroshi976 Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 .........installato poco fa'....ma non funziona lo specchietto retrovisore....
Guest hiroshi976 Posted October 20, 2006 Posted October 20, 2006 mi date conferma sul problema al retrovisore ?? Io non vedo nulla....manca completamente lo specchio!!!
Cigno Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 Un aggiornamento grafico appena uscito, che trasforma questo Mod nel BMW GTR V10: LINK. As some of u may remember a few months ago I released a beta of the gtr v10, well due to older textures and meshes etc, I decided to go a completely different route this time. As you know Rolo released a BMW M3 GTR mod vs 1.2 and I got his permission to use that as a base for my BMW V10 Racing mod vs 1.0. So graphics are much better and really so is everything, but judge for yourselves. Have a look at it and I hope you like all the work I put into this beast.
VELOCIPEDE Posted November 12, 2006 Posted November 12, 2006 BMW M3GTR Cup v2.0 http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=8SKTK9JI + file fix http://rapidshare.com/files/3040646/bmwm3_...sis_a2.zip.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now