RacingRenders.com: Red Bull RB02 (RH06) - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

RacingRenders.com: Red Bull RB02 (RH06)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

Here are the 3rd set of renders for the upcoming RH2006 F1 mod for rFactor.

This time its the Red Bull Ferrari of David Coulthard. 6 shots on the RacingRenders.com website.

Immagine IPB

Enjoy. :)

Edited by F1Racer
Posted

Really great renders! ;)

Thanks Cigno, appreciated.

Posted

I'm awaiting for the Ferrari render!

Good work ;)

Posted

I'm awaiting for the Ferrari render!

Good work ;)

I`m looking forward to the McLaren :)

Posted

Ma oltre alle immagini render realizzano anche il MOD ?

Posted
:??: ...le immagini dei renders sono dei modelli del prossimo mod! :up:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.