Piste Extra Per GTR 2 - Page 55 - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

75Monza & Kyalami

Author : motorfx

Monza

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2368

111543086t.jpg316571123t.jpg

Reworked the earlier released 70's monza to resemble the 75 layout, included various pit extras ... not so many textures changed apart for pits walls and odd barriers I mainly added more barriers, some battered and changed the track layout to include the 2 chicanes one at Ascari and one on the main straight,. for the 73-75 period .. track length slightly changed to 5,780km. left the kerbing a bit lower on the main straight chicane so all cars make it through okay. whereas the Ascari Chicane uses higher curbing... I know the 73chicane was slightly tighter than in 74 and 75, so I sort of used a bit artistic licence again :) Includes animated marshals and rain reflections in gtr2 version.. aiw contains wet path

hope you have fun !

Kyalami

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2367

961530371t.jpg501616882t.jpg

75Kyalami is very similar to the earlier public release of the 70's version, but having remade lots of textures to resemble how the track might have looked in 73-78 period, noticibly uses white barriers, I updated some parts, hence 1.5 version .. Some slight fixes I spotted I ended up redoing the pit buildings, then made and added various pit extras, retextured and reworked the road surface to look used and raced on, plus added odd tyreskids, added lots of grass clumps to track side and the catch fences now have moveable poles, rather than drop the complete fences .. included the altered default specialfx.tec with added material for the moveable poles which you may need to use if you find poles dont fall.... has the 70's style car jack and air gun in the pit extras..I made for use with 75 trackpack, ..... Includes animated marshals and rain reflections, aiw contains wet path.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.