VELOCIPEDE Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 (edited) I thought I had better post this - its been sitting on my HDD for months. The skinpack includes 26 real 2006 FRUK liveries, and now has optimised file sizes for better FPS. Please download from here: http://www.badongo.com/file/2446099 Credits: - Melo and Hunaudieres - for the original template file (which I later modified). A movie of the skinpack (which was done some time ago) is available to view here: c0NodkzxE0o Edited March 13, 2007 by VELOCIPEDE
VELOCIPEDE Posted March 13, 2007 Author Posted March 13, 2007 I thought I had better post this - its been sitting on my HDD for months. The skinpack includes 26 real 2006 FRUK liveries, and now has optimised file sizes for better FPS. Please download from here: http://www.badongo.com/file/2446099 Credits: - Melo and Hunaudieres - for the original template file (which I later modified). A movie of the skinpack (which was done some time ago) is available to view here: c0NodkzxE0o
VELOCIPEDE Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 ora il pack si trova qui http://www.sharkracing.co.uk/files/renaultv2.1final.rar
oppolo Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 http://www.mediafire.com/?dqwf2uczilkwm0f thank you very much Diego, they are for F2000
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now