EnduRance Series v1.2 - Page 5 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

r10 will be in

Posted
r10 will be in

I love you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted
r10 will be in

I love you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too!! :asd: :asd: :asd:

Posted
r10 will be in

I love you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too!! :asd: :asd: :asd:

I hate that car..but i love you! :biggrin::asd:

  • 1 month later...
Posted

thx for giving links pigi

5fa2d60b5dde0389253793e9e750t2.jpg

0e657e8d972ed394c4ccb1395e2ft2.jpg

19dec4fb78b26b927afd77c84051t2.jpg

2d2060b3c859885a94f28f8652c9t2.jpg

873db6f4e1f4efc5f77e5efb8789t2.jpg

97a14cba659ff7a597b5983a0f62t2.jpg

More pics to come during the week end.

Posted

One more proof that rFactor is far away from being dead! :wink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.