Supercopa Leon 2006 - Page 29 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Siete di una cattiveria mostruosa........

Continuo a giocare con TC2000 sperando esca il vostro mod e Etcc , ieri poi mi si

Posted

Due giovani piloti italiani in lotta... :P

post-77-1159894810_thumb.jpg

Posted

magnus per favore basta....

nn ne posso + di vedere shot.... avete gi

Guest t7_tuty
Posted

Due giovani piloti italiani in lotta... :P

Mo apro una petizione per l'indulto al contrario e vi faccio rinchiudere in carcere, naturalmente senza pc e volante.... :P

Guest Sibilo
Posted

Ragazzi occhio che troppo Hype fa male all'umore di noi poveri mortali utenti :whistling: :whistling:

Guest SErOkiE
Posted (edited)

Sorry but i dont write italian. I can understand what you say more or less.

I was looking for some info for this car when i saw this forum and this thread with photos and information about it and the mod you are planning. why i was here? because im modeling this car too, but just for personal pleasure. I used to make cars for F1cc and i thought why not to model the leon and put it into RF?

Well as i said, its just for me, i dont want to F**K your mod work.

this is a nice postcard i can show by now

:arrow:

IPB Image

TKS

Edited by SErOkiE
Posted

Sorry but i dont write italian. I can understand what you say more or less.

I was looking for some info for this car when i saw this forum and this thread with photos and information about it and the mod you are planning. why i was here? because im modeling this car too, but just for personal pleasure. I used to make cars for F1cc and i thought why not to model the leon and put it into RF?

Well as i said, its just for me, i dont want to F**K your mod work.

this is a nice postcard i can show by now

TKS

Nice model Serokie, it looks familiar to me :P . The mod is really close to release... I know that sometimes making stuff just for modeling pleasure has the priority, even if there's a 99.9% mod ready to release. I hope you'll enjoy with my work. GL with your Leon :up:

Posted

OT

Marco, una domanda che non ha niente a che vedere con il mod....

Tutte quelle simpatiche persone tipo Maxigeppo, Pasquale Zullo, le hai pi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.