Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving... - Page 18 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving...


Recommended Posts

Guest M@D69
Posted

I will do my best but I'm a little bit busy ATM... Today I'll be at home really late, the same tomorrow and thuesday there's the DrivingItalia online race :P... I hope that I'll be fresh enough (not tired) to do that this evening, or you'll have to wait until the next weekend sadly...

Guest M@D69
Posted (edited)

If you understand that, I will try to explain what I could do with Max now.

You have the Alfa romeo. The front is mapped with a texture (ID xx) called AR01FR (if I remember well).

now, the same material's ID must be renamed as WCEXTRA01.

Under the main texture, rename the old AR01FR.bmp as ALFAFRONT.DDS (after editing it in Photosphop obviusly!) and browse the textures folder assigning it as main texture for the WCEXTRA01 material. please notice, the name ALFAFRONT is completely random, since the game will use the texture name found in the team's VEH files.

As Specular texture assign: ALFAFRONT_S.dds. You'll build a proper texture here (in greyscale) that fits the specular properties that you want applied on all the Alfa cars... and so on.

As Bump texture assign: ALFAFRONT_B.dds. Obviusly those texture must be cleaned of all sponsors. E.g. the bump texture must contain only holes, doorlines etc.

The Bump and spec textures will be in a common mas folder. The only texture that will change will be WCEXTRA one.

Repeat the same process with TOP texture (WCEXTRA02), Side texture (WCEXTRA02) and so on.

:up:

Edited by M@D69
Guest M@D69
Posted

Dipende dallo shader utilizzato. Ce n'

Guest balnat
Posted

Dipende dallo shader utilizzato. Ce n'

Posted

thanks mad for explain ! i try this !!

Guest M@D69
Posted

. . ma il mio problema era ancora pi

Posted (edited)

Alfa romeo

IPB Image

Audi A4

IPB Image

BMW

IPB Image

Honda

IPB Image

Seat

IPB Image

Edited by NFR_Yoss
Posted

??? The Alfa pic is a real car or not????!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.