Guest jbodin Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 New JGTC Supra skins available at www.nkzone.com : WoodOne JGTC Supra by jbodin: WoodOne JGTC Supra Download here: http://www.nkzone.com/downloads.asp?id=190 WedsSport JGTC Supra by jbodin: WedsSport JGTC Supra Download here: http://www.nkzone.com/downloads.asp?id=172 Also available -- "nkzone80" Supra skin (based on v0.9.6 default Supra skin): http://www.nkzone.com/downloads.asp?id=167 Enjoy! -- JB
Guest outrunner Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Very good works! Expecially the WoodOne :rock: Thank you very much
Guest Massi Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Expecially the WoodOne :rock: Out, a vedere il paragone non ti sembra che la supra reale sia tutta + "schiacciata" verso il basso? e quindi + cattiva Sto zitto? ok ok
Guest outrunner Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Non ho capito cosa intendi... il modello ha le proporzioni perfette, fidati
Guest Massi Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Non ho capito cosa intendi... il modello ha le proporzioni perfette, fidati A guardare la foto, la supra reale sembra + bassa guarda i passaruota.. sia davanti che dietro.. sono molto + bassi sulla supra reale poi magari mi sbaglio
Pastorius Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Non ho capito cosa intendi... il modello ha le proporzioni perfette, fidati A guardare la foto, la supra reale sembra + bassa guarda i passaruota.. sia davanti che dietro.. sono molto + bassi sulla supra reale poi magari mi sbaglio Great job Jbodin, thank you . x Massi: credo che l'impressione che hai della Supra di Outrunner sia dovuto al fatto che l'immagine dal garage è ripresa leggermente dall'alto. Qualche settimana fa, non ricordo chi, qualcuno aveva sovrapposto le due Supra ed erano perfettamente coincidenti.
Guest jbodin Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 jbodin... THAT jbodin??!! Dunno -- which one are you referring to? I'm John Bodin ("jbodin") who usually post on the Racesim Central boards -- I've been involved in the development of several mods for NASCAR Heat (Spirit of Heat 1937, All-American Open Wheel Racing mod, Porsche Vintage Heat mod, etc.), and I've had a few sim racing articles published on the Blackhole Motorsports and High Gear sites. I also race in the VOR-GPL league. And I love netKar! -- JCB
Guest PowerMan Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 Dunno -- which one are you referring to? You're too shy... that man is one of the best mod authors ever... IRL Heat is 3 years old but it's still far better than other mods (maybe including our IOR)... I'm sorry I didn't try Spirit... but also Big Ben is an elite... and the screenshots says that all I'm really happy you joined this group... hope to work with you soon!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now