rFactor Talent Editor - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://thepits.us/board/viewtopic.php?t=4588

After some thought, it seems like Talent Files are largely overlooked by people when creating a new team / mod.. and as I'm a lazy bar-steward too, I decided to quickly knock up a simple tool to help / make this area a little more "attractive"

Nothing fancy.. TalentEditor reads and writes .RCD files with a simple to use interface. It also has a 'Random Stats' function to generate driver statistics, although some may require some fine-tuning for added realism as it's far from perfect, but definitely usable.

I haven't come across any bugs in this version but that's not to say there aren't any, so if any are found, please report them and I'll look into fixing it

Just unarchive and run from a directory. It'll create a 'TalentEditor.ini' file in the same dir as it's run from on exit but it contains very little useful info at this stage.

Download: TalentEditor-1.0.4.3.7z http://www.modmunkees.org/files/tools/tale...itor-1.0.4.3.7z

Posted

cosa sarebbe?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.