Guest Uff Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 Se avete nostalgia del rombo delle auto di F1 Challenge, installate questo pacchetto di suoni: a mio avviso aumentano parecchio la sensazione di esserci! Leggete il read me per una corretta installazione. Non sovrascrivono alcun file originale, eccetto quello sfx che quindi vi dovete ricordare di backuppare. http://rapidshare.de/files/15188754/SKF1so...ckv1.0.rar.html features -better ranges -new external sounds + shift and backfire -new internal sounds + shift and backfire -brake's sound/hiss -tc sound -pit limiter
Guest ][udson Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 I am glad to see some of you still enjoy the sounds of F1C. I will eventually make time for new sounds for rF, and I really hope to eclipse what I did for F1C with new techniques and less time restrictions. By the way, don't the sounds of those v8s this year sounds great? Love them!
Guest Max_A Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Effettivamente, ascoltando il Renault V8, http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...9644203&q=V8+F1
Guest TEMUGIN Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 ho provato as installare i suoni, ma quando esco dai box non sento praticamente nessun rumore. sento solo le gomme e il vento.... in piu' mi ha fatto crasciare il pc... eppure ho fatto come scritto nel txt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now