Rhez National Hot Rods Beta 1.0 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Rhez National Hot Rods Beta 1.0


Recommended Posts

Posted
I've posted the Rhez National Hot Rods Beta 1.0 on my downloads page http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ptpm/tokajaysplace/id1.html

This is a Mod Marc Gravett and I are working on. The Rhez is rear wheel drive, the windows are taken out, and there is a solid sun screen. It still needs new skins, performance tweaks, sound updates, and some odds and ends, but it's fun as is, so we thought we would release it now as a beta. There are screen shots on my site. http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ptpm/tokajaysplace/id18.html They are ment to run on short paved flat ovals. Jonesville is about the closest thing to that that I know of. Marc and I will also be working on a track for these in the future.

[attachmentid=15491]

post-25-1141600446_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.