AWD Rhez Challenge Mod Released - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

AWD Rhez Challenge Mod Released


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Fixed And Better Than Ever

I'm uploading the new installer now. The problem was some bad search paths and using the GT class. I am so glad this happened. I've learneed so much this weekend. When I get more time I'm going to work on a how to for the Mods. Here is what's new. New installer program. I give you the choice between a version that does not display the steering wheel in the dash view, and a version that shows the steering wheel in dash view. Easy as pie to switch betwwen, just run the provided uninstaller in the control panel or from the programs menu and install the other version. I included two new teams, Raid and Toka Jay Paintz, as well as assigned helmets and driver suites for all the AI. I hope that makes up for having you all download a new version. The drifting has been cut back and takes more skill. The top speed default setup 0-100 is 7.14s !!!! Just don't run them at Mills Metropark GP cause a lot of the AI cars will flip in turn 7. There is a bad bump the AI hit. No other issues at any other tracks. If you liked the Mod before you'll love it now!

File is available now!

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ptpm/tokajaysplace/

Nota: nuova versione 1.2 compatibile con la patch 1.070

Edited by VELOCIPEDE
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.