Guest macssafc Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 when i click the multiplayer it dosent show any server names running so what do i need to do and ive downloaded the server config file but that dosent let others now im running a server
Guest topo Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 unfortunatly there is a bug in the 0.99 and the button "connect" doesn't work for race you must put the ip address manualy there is a list of server at http://www.nkzone.com and in the room #netkar and #nkmultyserver on irc bye
Guest daf Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 netKar 0.9.9 is BETA (also) due to an updating servers list bug. You can find a servers list on nkZone.com | netKar Server List. Just copy & paste the server IP you want to join the race in the specific nk IP textbox. If you want to host a 'public' race remember to add your IP & race specs in this list. :ciao1:
Guest Rikki Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I can't get it running either. I manage to find a server but everytime I connect I get a red connection-bar. So closing off and try again (still red) and try again (still red).... well you get the picture. Anything I'm missing? What am I doing wrong? I would love to play this sim online. I'm very impressed with it. Tried it a few beta versions earlier and kunos made some real progress. It's a blast to race the f3000. I can't wait for future releases and racing AI, but for now I would love to get multiplayer going in the meantime. Any suggestions?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now