RickyS Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Salve, per caso qualcuno sa dove posso trovare un trackpack con piste nuove ( Macau, Curitiba, Pau....) del WTCC ? :rolleyes:
walken Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Salve, per caso qualcuno sa dove posso trovare un trackpack con piste nuove ( Macau, Curitiba, Pau....) del WTCC ? :rolleyes: sempre sul sito di Skro, c'e' un po di materiale..... e trovi altro su RfactorOnline4U , anche se
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 16, 2007 Posted October 16, 2007 Fuji 2007 da GP4 http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=JJ8C7EFR
Guest elt Posted October 16, 2007 Posted October 16, 2007 Fuji 2007 da GP4 http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=JJ8C7EFR ottimo Nicola
Guest nicodrake Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Ciao so che non si potrebbe dire, ma faccio un p
walken Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 (edited) Ciao so che non si potrebbe dire, ma faccio un p Edited October 19, 2007 by walken
Guest Gandhi Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 (edited) Ciao so che non si potrebbe dire, ma faccio un p Edited October 20, 2007 by Gandhi
.:Brian:. Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 (edited) ...[*]Nordschleife Nurburgring 2007 v2.0 CONSIGLIATO... Questo circuito inizia dal Nurburing Gp o dal parking del Nordschleife??? Edited October 22, 2007 by .:Brian:.
Guest nicodrake Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 (edited) Se andate su http://www.racesimtracker.com/ Edited October 24, 2007 by nicodrake Niente link a total-conversions tra titoli diversi, please
Guest Uff Posted October 27, 2007 Posted October 27, 2007 Fuji 07 v1.0 I finished v1.0 of Fuji today and thought I could release it too. This is the very much updated version of the track I released just before the real F1 race about a month ago. This is "postcardware": I put a lot of work (about three months worth) and nerves into this track, so I wondered if I should ask for donations to make up some of that time. But in the end it became clear to me that I'm not doing this for donations but because a) I like to get creative and to give people something to have fun with. If you want to say "thank you" and can afford it, please send me a postcard of your hometown. My adress is: Dennis Grebe Spittaler Stra
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now