Nessuno Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 (edited) Eifel Track 1.50 http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Eifel%20Track Edit: Ma posso segnalare le piste o devo lasciar fare allo staff? Edited June 19, 2009 by Nessuno
mike_cek Posted June 21, 2009 Posted June 21, 2009 Losail Racing Circuit Download non funziona (errore open file .mas)
Guest koolpapy Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 Hello I don't speak italian sorry also for my very bad english (I'm french) I'm looking for this file : Mondello_AIW_Magnus.zip A patch for this track. Can you help me? Thanks in advance
Nessuno Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 Silverstone 1987 - 1990 1.40 http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...1987%20-%201990
Guest borti Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 qualcuno sa dirmi se esiste monza cn la variante della roggia asfaltata?? grazie
mike_cek Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 Losail Racing Circuit Download non funziona (errore open file .mas) ma a voi funziona o sono io che sbaglio qualcosa?
Guest Uff Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 ma a voi funziona o sono io che sbaglio qualcosa? Funziona tranquillamente.
Agloedx Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 Hello I don't speak italian sorry also for my very bad english (I'm french) I'm looking for this file : Mondello_AIW_Magnus.zip A patch for this track. Can you help me? Thanks in advance Sorry...i don't know where you might find it... Where did you see it the last time...rfactorcentral?
Guest Uff Posted July 8, 2009 Posted July 8, 2009 Donington (GTR2) 1.00 Donington v1.0 converted from GTR2 NOTE: Since this track has been converted from GTR2 you need the original GTR2-game for the installation. I know some of you won't be very happy about that but I respect SimBin's work and it's the only legal way to release the track for rFactor! If the installation aborts although you have the original GTR2-disc in your CD/DVD drive please contact me here on rFC. FEATURES: - fully working start- and pitlights - nightlights - updated CAM and AIW - some updated textures - loading screen by Taku If anybody from Simbin would like this file taken down please contact either me or rFactorCentral to do so. Please do not post/host this download without the file checking installer present.
mike_cek Posted July 8, 2009 Posted July 8, 2009 ma a voi funziona o sono io che sbaglio qualcosa? Funziona tranquillamente. boh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now