Aiutiamo gli anglofoni - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ragazzi, questa e' da morire:

leggete cosa hanno capito loro del famoso post di markus di ieri (poco prima di rilasciare il 7° volume):

Originally Posted by Markus @ Drivingitalia, today

azz, it knows to me that this evening you will have to wait for until mezzanottemenouno..tornato hour, ringraziate the Great Anal..ehm Connection, anulare..il next that says to me "eh, made happy you that you are to Rome" I invest it.

mace that sleep that I have there this evening oh...o:

Hehe, I think it means:

"Piss off, I'm tired, come back tomorrow when I've had a sleep and relaxed my anus".

I'm not 100% on that, but it's more or less there I think.

Simon

Markus, qui ti prendono per.... l'ANUS.... LOL

ciao cari

libks

Posted
Ragazzi, questa e' da morire:

leggete cosa hanno capito loro del famoso post di markus di ieri (poco prima di rilasciare il 7° volume):

Originally Posted by Markus @ Drivingitalia, today

azz, it knows to me that this evening you will have to wait for until mezzanottemenouno..tornato hour, ringraziate the Great Anal..ehm Connection, anulare..il next that says to me "eh, made happy you that you are to Rome" I invest it.

mace that sleep that I have there this evening oh...o:

Hehe, I think it means:

"Piss off, I'm tired, come back tomorrow when I've had a sleep and relaxed my anus".

I'm not 100% on that, but it's more or less there I think.

Simon

273098[/snapback]

asd.gifasd.gifasd.gif

Posted

asd.gifasd.gifasd.gif

vendetta, tremenda vendetta: a Londra, appena arrivato c'erano scritte in francese, tedesco e spagnolo. Vai a visitare i siti di videogames, stessa storia, magari trovi i sottotitoli in russo, in itaGLIano niente. Allora, per una volta, che si attacchino ar tranve (voglio vedere questo come lo traduci..biggrin.gif)

Posted
asd.gif  asd.gif  asd.gif

vendetta, tremenda vendetta: a Londra, appena arrivato c'erano scritte in francese, tedesco e spagnolo. Vai a visitare i siti di videogames, stessa storia, magari trovi i sottotitoli in russo, in itaGLIano niente. Allora, per una volta, che si attacchino ar tranve (voglio vedere questo come lo traduci..biggrin.gif)

273135[/snapback]

Mah... vendetta, ma stanno giocando col tuo buco di cu... laugh.gif

Posted

Sbellicameeeeeento!

Guest ilpomodorolievitato
Posted

Ecco cosa significava esplorare i box ph34r.gif ....

banana.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.