MONZA è la prossima

johndoe

John, if you want me to add the other races as well.. just shout! smile.gif

Shouting director.gif

We'll talk about that

I will post comments on your site in english, but DI.net remanis the reference for everyone wink.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• johndoe

• Jaap Wagenvoort

• mde

John, if you want me to add the other races as well.. just shout! smile.gif

Shouting director.gif

We'll talk about that

I will post comments on your site in english, but DI.net remanis the reference for everyone wink.gif

273856[/snapback]

Yeah, sorry.. we still have the language barrier. However, it would be much easier for us (non-Italians) to follow the MiniChampionship etc when it would be in English.

Over at GPC, everyone has to use English, regardless of nationality. Yes, it's difficult for some people, but at least it allows everyone to understand it. Maybe a suggestion?

Anyway.. I'm always willing to help you guys and nKChampionship is one way to centralize nK results for the whole community... so everyone can follow what's going on in the various leagues smile.gif

Jaap, I didn't tell you how to compute team points. You need to take in account the sum of topmost dirver points in final standings. That is, for instance, AgF took 67 points (Dev Plus Ayeye).

Besides, there are also the results of other divisions to take into account (for instance, SRT took my points plus 18 of Mrk in G2 ) and you actually do not have them. I'll send you the logs of G2 to take care of it wink.gif

Right smile.gif

Remember that I did this very quickly wink.gif

So, basically G2 points must be added to G1 points of a team... in one league? What's the difference between G1 and G2 then? smile.gif

Well, we'll figure the points out then. Pretty complex system asd.gif