Visual Multi client tutorial - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Visual Multi client tutorial


Recommended Posts

Guest Aristotelis
Posted

It's a 100kb animated gif I hope it's clear

tutorial.gif

of course post any questions you have :bye:

Guest Pardal
Posted

I am a radio conection user and my IP isnt a valid number.

For many times i try to syncing but it dont work.

So, i conect with 56k modem and the problems disapear.

A question: For syncing work normal , is necessary a valid IP?

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mancs
Posted

I have 2 network adaptor. One for the internet connection, the other for sharing connection with my other machine. I can't connect to the server.. when i click to Connect it doesn't happens anything.. I tried the Server Configurator, it shows my internal IP address, not the real. What can i do? :blink:

  • 3 months later...
Guest Squirell
Posted

i cant connect to any server.. :( do i have to configurate anything first?

cheers all :rock:

Posted
i cant connect to any server.. :( do i have to configurate anything first?

cheers all :rock:

I'm sure this new version will help you more.

bye

Guest Squirell
Posted

i have it but i dont know how to use it.. :(

Guest Squirell
Posted

when i press "connect" nothing happens.. i dont use any firewall or sumthin.. :( plz help me!

Guest Squirell
Posted

now ive done what the tutorial is saying..but when i press "add" nothing happens.. :grrr: :(:angry: what should i do?

Posted
now ive done what the tutorial is saying..but when i press "add" nothing happens.. :grrr: :(:angry: what should i do?

You need to be sure you are using IPs that really work.

Go to nKServer Page and try 'sure' nKservers as JTbo, EdamSpeed or Killer99.

Guest Squirell
Posted

yeah ive dont that now! and i made it into a server yesterday! thnx for all help i appreciate it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.