A new track idea

Guest SpdDemon6

Guest SpdDemon6

Well, I don't know about you guys, but i've been going to Road America for the past 18 years of my life. And yes, that is exactly how old I am. The only game I've ever played that track on was Indycar Racing 2, remember that game? I was wondering if anyone ever thought about making that track for this game. I know it would be a blast! Blowing down the backstretch, flying through the kink, running through Hurry Downs. Just a suggestion. Anyone actually know how to do the tracks? I think it'd be so worth a shot!

Wade

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SpdDemon6

I was wondering if anyone was willing to take this up? Any takers, cause you know this would be great! If I were at school right now I'd do it, we've got 3-d viz, and I'm a whiz at it, lol. It wouldn't take real long, long enough though. It would be well worth the effort. Someone step up and take one for the team, PLEASE!

Wade

Well, I don't know about you guys, but i've been going to Road America for the past 18 years of my life.  And yes, that is exactly how old I am.  The only game I've ever played that track on was Indycar Racing 2, remember that game?  I was wondering if anyone ever thought about making that track for this game.  I know it would be a blast!  Blowing down the backstretch, flying through the kink, running through Hurry Downs.  Just a suggestion.  Anyone actually know how to do the tracks?  I think it'd be so worth a shot!

Wade

Road America exist also for F1 2002/ F1 Challenge :)

I was planning to start a conversion... I LOVE THAT TRACK!!

I'm waiting to release Limerock... then I have my own track.... and then... I would like to start Road America...

:D