North American GT racing by RSR & The Pits

VELOCIPEDE

The Pits and RaceSims Revolution announce a new mod for ISI's rFactor racing sim...the North American GT racing series. This series is modeled after North American sedan road-course racing, and will be very similar to the SCCA/SpeedTV GT series. It will feature many American and European sedans currently racing in these series, plus some extras not yet announced.

The Pits and RSR had been both planning to work on separate mods that were both modeled after the real world series. "It only made sense for us to work together on it and get it out faster, than to work separately on 2 mods that were identical in many ways" says Jan Kohl, administrator of The Pits. "We talked to some of the guys at RSR to see if they were interested, and were very pleased to find that they were."

The Pits and RSR plan to put out more information over the next few months. "We've got a definite plan of how we want to approach this, but we don't want to put out information and then get behind." said Jan. "We'll only show stuff when we're certain that we can make it happen."

The Pits and RSR have no immediate date of release nor will they provide one. "I know how long it can take to put a good mod out." said Jan, "And we really don't want to tackle anymore than we're sure we can handle." Both mod teams have provided some very high quality mods to the community in the past, and want to insure that the quality is what people have come to expect from RSR and The Pits. "We're all very interested in providing a great mod, and I think everyone will be pleased at our final result."

Tutto ciò è dannatamente fantastico. E' una cosa che ho sempre sognato vedere due team di grosso calibro uniti per creare IL mod!

Io sto ancora sognando un mod di F1 con le auto fatte dai CTDP e la fisica di Rh...! sbava.gif

Va beh, torno a sognare, intanto sono felice per questa news! Oleee!

Tutto ciò è dannatamente fantastico. E' una cosa che ho sempre sognato vedere due team di grosso calibro uniti per creare IL mod!

Io sto ancora sognando un mod di F1 con le auto fatte dai CTDP e la fisica di Rh...!  sbava.gif

Va beh, torno a sognare, intanto sono felice per questa news! Oleee!

247954[/snapback]

beh... ma un mod F1 2005 per rfactor lo stanno già facendo (nn ricordo chi).....

Sì, lo so che i WDT sono già al lavoro sul mod 2005: ciò non toglie che per ora gli unici team che conosciamo bene per la qualità dei loro mod sono appunto quello di Rh e i CTDP. Un lavoro congiunto dei due alla fin fine non penso sia possibile per il fatto che i due mod presentano vari aspetti in conflitto (dalla fisica, al numero di poligoni per auto, alla visuale di default).

La possibilità però di avere un mod graficamente ottimo e con una fisica che faccia sentire bene l'auto però non sarebbe niente male. tongue.gif