www.netkar-pro.com

johndoe

• 1 year later...
Guest c-red

But nothing new until now :doubt: Not more details than weeks ago on some other Sites, not more Screenshots, no Details how we would be able to buy it, where to buy it and how much it will cost!? Only Private small and bad Videos, no Videos which shows anything we would see. Also here in Germany we're hot to get it. Wouldn't it be possible to get some mor informations to prepare our wheels :grin: Please, give us more, we are sitting here, looking on the site every our, but nothing happens :unhappy: Thx for your compassion.

Please, give us more, we are sitting here, looking on the site every our, but nothing happens :unhappy: Thx for your compassion.

Hi c-red, I know they are work really harder to respect the Q1 as written on their home page. The crew is made from few people and they are spending every minute of their time to make the sim as bug free and cool as possible, and I'm sure they'll do the job.

Please, be patient, I am ready and willing as many other nK "future" drivers, finally just a short time to wait... :up:

Edited by Uitko

Guest c-red

Yes, i know. :up: I simply wanted to show that we are waiting :whistling:

We are prepared, Space for the game here on my computer, space on our gameserver for dedicated server, wheel is ready ...... :smile:

We are prepared, Space for the game here on my computer, space on our gameserver for dedicated server, wheel is ready ...... :smile:

:up:

cool, maybe we'll have a meeting on some tracks :smile:

cool, maybe we'll have a meeting on some tracks :smile:

Hum...... something like Italia-Germania 4-3 LOL