www.netkar-pro.com - Page 2 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Kimi-Ale
Posted
2 single seaters open wheels cars

ovverosia 2 monoposto a ruote scoperte.....

uhm...

239535[/snapback]

Mi sa che la fren e la f3000 avranno dei validi sostituti happy204.gif

239538[/snapback]

smilie_daumenpos.gif

239540[/snapback]

Bellloooooo biggrin.gif

Posted

MI GUSTA molto quel "15 client multiplayer on 56k modem", spettiamo ansiosi delle belle notizie!

Posted

figo.gif Sono TROPPO curioso di vederle, queste due ruote scoperte!!!!

Quello screen...... è commovente..........!!!! crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Forza così ciao.gif

Posted

siiiiiiiiiii

2 ruote scoperte.....

siiiiiiiiiiiii

biggrin.gif

Posted

[hype]

Secondo me le 2 auto sono nulla rispetto alle 2 piste incluse ph34r.gif

[/hype]

Posted

I'm not Italian (Olanda tongue.gif ), but I'm here to tell you that this is greeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat news!

Great stuff guys! 2 open wheel cars and 15-client multiplayer races. This is the best there is! sbava.gifsbava.gifsbava.gif

I'm happy and I will spread the word in GPChampionship.com and every other simracer outside Italy happy204.giftongue.gifeclipsee_steering.gif

I believe

Posted

Fico! Grazie ragazzi!

Tra i 2 circuiti (o eventuali update) ci sara' l'Oldring? Ditemi di si e' troppo bello!

Guest Beppe82
Posted
MI GUSTA molto quel "15 client multiplayer on 56k modem", spettiamo ansiosi delle belle notizie!

239562[/snapback]

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

bittico! gun.gif

Posted

Quello screen è di Misano, vero?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.