Track convert from GP4 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Track convert from GP4


Recommended Posts

Posted

There have been a couple of track converts from GP4 to nK (Monza, A1, Imola). Does anyone have a step-by-step plan to convert a GP4 track to nK (any tips are welcome)?

I'm looking forward to convert the GP4 Spa-track to nK. A multiplayer race on that track must be awesome!

Who can help me?

doubt.gif

Posted

Someone is already developing Spa. But it has stopped. sad.gif Why don't you bring on that work?

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Jaap, I just wanted to say:

Great Job! smilie_daumenpos.gif

About Monza i mean tongue.gif

Thank you very much

Posted
Jaap, I just wanted to say:

Great Job!  smilie_daumenpos.gif

About Monza i mean  tongue.gif

Thank you very much

271279[/snapback]

eheh.. that was a topic from a year ago asd.gif

But I'm very happy to see you guys enjoying Monza 1.02! smilie_daumenpos.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.