Driver's emporium su RSC - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest AsterX
Posted

Cito Mikkel in questo thread:

I repeat: IF things go as planned, you will ALL be able to buy GTR online in the "Driver's Emporium" at the same time as the Scandinavian release... and we ship it worldwide. But please have patience, I cannot tell everything before the deal is done and the contracts signed, you have to respect that.

Driver's Emporium is scheduled to open in during next week btw.

Guest Kimi-Ale
Posted
Cito Mikkel in questo thread:

I repeat: IF things go as planned, you will ALL be able to buy GTR online in the "Driver's Emporium" at the same time as the Scandinavian release... and we ship it worldwide. But please have patience, I cannot tell everything before the deal is done and the contracts signed, you have to respect that.

Driver's Emporium is scheduled to open in during next week btw.

235340[/snapback]

Forse qualche bella notizia ... happy204.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.