F1Racer Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Well he just grabbed provisional pole so it looks like a good time to post this. Good timing that I had it ready Its just gone online on my website. Enjoy. F1Racer's Website
Guest SuperFreak Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I`m shocked of your renders... They are so great! :rock:
Guest SuperFreak Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Sorry for hiding the details of my PC... But this is not a top notch PC anyway, I see 3.2-3.4 GHz CPUs around Forum sites. edit: ... and very soon my own developed and produced RS23 F1-style racing cockpit can be in the end of the config list finally. :shock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now