My RBR movie - Rally - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

My RBR movie


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I passed the advanced shool stage.

It wasnt easy but after some practice I can get 1m25's virtually every time now.

So Ive done 1m22's twice and this is a video of me doing it for the 2nd time.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/sportpl...m22.4-music.wmv

(8Mb)

OK so its not as quick as some people but Im happy with it considering that RBR isnt easy.

Hope ya enjoy it.

Posted

Great video! I think you just go too fast before rivers (but maybe I'm wrong: I don't have the game)!

And great soundtrack too! I never listened to that song but... are they The Corrs? It seems Andrea Corr voice!

Ciaaaauz!

Posted

Thanks smile.gif

Yes I lost some grip after the 'rivers' (they are called fords).

Cost me some imte sad.gif

The soundtrack is The Corrs from the album Borrowed Heaven.

The track is called 'Baby Be Brave'

Posted
Thanks smile.gif

Not at all!

Yes I lost some grip after the 'rivers'  (they are called fords).

Cost me some imte sad.gif

Ehm... thank you! I did not know how to call them! bleh.gif

The soundtrack is The Corrs from the album Borrowed Heaven.

The track is called 'Baby Be Brave'

227192[/snapback]

So I was right.

Bye!

Ciauz!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.