RBR Competizioni e anti-cheats

ziozeus

Saranno possibili senza imbrogli perchè il file del replay registra ciò che il pilota fa lungo la prova e poi lo riproduce in sequenza (acceler, fren, sterzo ecc.) sul nostro pc quando andiamo a rivedere il replay.

Segue che se la fisica è stata modificata da chi ha registrato il replay (o la presenza materiale degli ostacoli, layout pista e quant'altro) con ogni probabilità la macchinina del nostro amico cheater uscirà ben presto di strada.

Questo dicono gli sviluppatori e pare confermato da gente in forum bh...

non male happy204.gif

sperem. doubt.gif

certo che la cosa risolve gli hotlap (con invio replay), non un sistema di rally con risultati scambiati tramite file di testo... dry.gif

ok... c'è già chi ci sta pensando... una proposta: happy204.gif

MY VISION OF ONLINE RBR :-

1. Someone (e.g. BHMS) hosts RBR Online Racing Server Software (to be developed)

2. Player downloads client software from e.g. BHMS.

3. A time is posted for a competetition start time (in GMT of course) and, players are giving the weather, stage / rally / wheelspin in the rally yard competition time.

4. Player clicks on his 'RBR Online' Icon from his desktop.

5. Player starts up RBR, practices, warms up, get's his setup sorted out.

6. At official start time -60 seconds, online player told to move his butt to the stage start and get ready.

7. Player presses Hotkey (as per CamHack) to say, I'm here at the start, ready to kick ASS.

8. Client software starts to display countdown to start of rally (using FRAPS style on screen stuff as above).

9. Player hits first bend, crashes, but eventually completes the stage.

10. Players hit new Hotkey to confirm they have finished or retired from race.

11. Player saves replay and uses client software to Upload to thew hosting server.

12. Hosting Server collates and records all results, automatically outputing them in HTML format and updating the RESULTS website.

13. Winning player jerks off at how good he was and watches the replay again on his own PC. LOL.

(this is how I would seriously consider writing such a project).

Dougie.

smilie_pokal.gif

1. Someone (e.g. BHMS) hosts RBR Online Racing Server Software (to be developed)

3. A time is posted for a competetition start time (in GMT of course) and, players are giving the weather, stage / rally / wheelspin in the rally yard competition time.

6. At official start time -60 seconds, online player told to move his butt to the stage start and get ready.

7. Player presses Hotkey (as per CamHack) to say, I'm here at the start, ready to kick ASS.

8. Client software starts to display countdown to start of rally (using FRAPS style on screen stuff as above).

11. Player saves replay and uses client software to Upload to thew hosting server.

12. Hosting Server collates and records all results, automatically outputing them in HTML format and updating the RESULTS website.

13. Winning player jerks off at how good he was and watches the replay again on his own PC. LOL.

Dougie.

smilie_pokal.gif

221950[/snapback]

bello l'ultimo punto....

ma forse alcuni lo farebbero davvero, non è un'esagerazione... asd.gif

Dougie.

smilie_pokal.gif

221950[/snapback]

Sistema lento e macchinoso! biggrin.gifasd.gif

Guest Kimi-Ale
anche se il replay, basta un utitly che fa il check dei file già c'è per F1c

222178[/snapback]

Già anche secondo me un utility per il check non sarebbe maale biggrin.gif