Problema con netKar - Page 2 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Problema con netKar


Recommended Posts

Guest Jaunalgi
Posted
maybe it's a ram-related problem?

220635[/snapback]

He has the problem with two different computers. And each time, he has the problem.

Posted

I had some similar problems cause my setup was named with particular signs (for example / \ [ ] ( ) and so on)

Is it your case?

Guest Jaunalgi
Posted

Thanks 7Paul, I told him not to use particular signs as you said me. I hope that was the problem. smile.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.