What could be the problem? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

What could be the problem?


Recommended Posts

Guest martin buchan
Posted

Hi guys.

I have been trying to race with the gp.champinship guys (Jaap Wagenvoort, Sege Kroes etc.) for ages yet every time I try to race with them I can't get synced!

Me and Jaap have thought of coutless possibilites so now I am asking here as well as I NEED IT SORTED OR I WILL JUST GO MENTAL!!!!!!!!!! help.gifsad.gifmad1.gifmad.gif

Your help will be very well appreiciated.

Thanks,

Martin Buchan

Guest serge kroes
Posted

if you are in the pits starting in a multiplay session.

is there a red/yellow/green bar at the wright?

do you see it moving up and down?

or is there only a big red bar?

Guest martin buchan
Posted

I see the red bar and it starts to go down but it is always Red.

Posted

this is a way it usually works fine:

1) add the server, wait until the ping get low (100-200) and then join it.

2) wait until u have the green bar and u can read that you are in the pit in the chat bar (usually 4-5 secs)

3) join the game and don't move until u are synched.

remember the timing is very important!

Guest martin buchan
Posted

Thanks Max I will try that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.