Wow! - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest corsa59
Posted

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

This has got to be the BEST car racing game I think I have ever played!

OK GPL maybe slightly better, but for the price this is fantastic!

Once you get multiplayer going, and I tell all my friends in australia about this, downloads are going to go through the roof.

I'm not much of a computer whiz, so where do we send contributitions to (eg money) to keep this wonder project alive and progressing?????

Cheers,

corsa59

Posted
:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

This has got to be the BEST car racing game I think I have ever played!

OK GPL maybe slightly better, but for the price this is fantastic!

Once you get multiplayer going, and I tell all my friends in australia about this, downloads are going to go through the roof.

I'm not much of a computer whiz, so where do we send contributitions to (eg money) to keep this wonder project alive and progressing?????

Cheers,

corsa59

A big welcome to all australian guys!

Very pleased you "love this game"© :D

netKar (pay attention to caps-lock!) is , and will remain, a free sim-racing software, so all contributions you have to send have to be skins,sounds,tracks & every kind of add-on you can imagine. ;)

The main netKar supporting site is: www.nkzone.com, you can send there all the stuff you want, but your support in terms of forum presence and suggestions I think will be very appreciated too.

Happy to have you on board!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.