League - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest A.Jursevics
Posted

I would like to know if any league is already running whom I could join or we could even create a new one, I am interested in frenault and Modena. If any one interested too, please post messages here or send email to labi@balticom.lv

Guest Bacchulum
Posted

I know Jaap @ GPChampionship.com is working on something to make a league possible and I'd say a full championship will be running next season. figo.gif

Posted

Yes, a tool called nkChampionship is under development and will hit the nk market I think somewhere in August.

Basically the tool can be installed on on websites that have PHP/MySQL support and from there on leagues that host championships can use nkDeamon/nkTracker to use nkChampionship to offer a full blown championship using any of the cars in netKar to host races, store results, calculate points, process driver stats, arrange promotion/relegation et cetera... all automated.

The issue is that I'm currenty working on my final thesis which does take some time as well wink.gif

nkChampionship will allow leagues to organise netKar championships in a very easy and structured way. As far as I know now, there's just the 360Challenge-league (and it seems a bit of an Italian league cool.gif)

GPC.com indeed is preparing a full netKar-enabled league for 2005.

Guest A.Jursevics
Posted

Thank you for your posts,

I have to say that it`s a pitty that netkar dont have a good season, I dont think that it is impossible to organize a well organized international season if only drivers would be interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.