Guest jaimen Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Is there a way to run the game with keyboard? THANKS
Guest mickyknox Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I'll expand a little... nK only support analogue devices, so obviously that means no keyboard. There is however one work around which is to use a program to trick your comp into thinking your mouse in an analogue input device, and hence drive using your mouse. Someone posted a link to it in a thread similar to this. Ill have a look and post the link if I find it. Simon edit: here you go- http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=154794
Guest max 2 Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 anyway u can take the best out of this game with a stearing wheel, but if u want to buy some device to play and ur budget is not really high I can tell you that with a rumblepad of logitech u can even kick some asses in game. I have both the SW and the pad, with the SW the feeling is higher and u get more involved in the game, plus it's not a problem to race endurance with it. the pad has some advantage becouse 1) it's small and you can take it everywhere. 2) better controll (personal opition) on the gas (the finger is more senistive than the foot) so if u can spend 70
Guest Racer9 Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 I used the mouse thing it works like crap. It doen't center at all. You can move the mouse about 1/4 inch and it goes full steer. I need keyboard control. Yes I tried my whell. It is only compatible with Win 95. I asked my dad for a new one that is USB so maybe that will work.
Guest max 2 Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 wait for a good whell or buy a pad , the pad is cool becouse u can use it with other games too (and with mame ! yep )
Guest Racer9 Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 It works now but doesn't recenter. Any way to make it recenter by itself?
Guest Amon Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Buy a wheel mate. Netkar is no Need 4 speed. It'a real good driving SIMULATOR, so it's obvious that to appreciate it, you have to use the right peripheral for it, AKA a wheel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now