Guest mosquito Posted June 25, 2004 Posted June 25, 2004 Hi guys, I usually post in the italian forum, but this time I post here to present the Supra JGTC 2004 skinpack. It's composed by 8 skins that reproduce the curent year supra jgtc liveries so let me show you some screens: and then...
Guest mosquito Posted June 25, 2004 Posted June 25, 2004 bonus skin: this is the test car used by toyota in winter tests: Special thanks to: - www.motorsport.com and www.jgtc.net websites, where I took all the photos used to make this skins; -Outrunner that help me to make the setup routine; -Massi and Daf, for the screen that you will find on nkzone; soon at nkzone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now