Can't join my multiplayer game - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Can't join my multiplayer game


Recommended Posts

Guest DarkCador
Posted

Hello ciao.gif ,

I have a problem for creating game for the "namie" version detective.gif :

First of all, I have a router but I configurated (I'm under WindowsXP) like that :

TCP and UDP

port : 6000

IP=192.168.0.106

Now I can create a game happy204.gif , join race then in the chat room, my name which should be displayed in the info ( on the right ) is not displayed detective.gif . ( nor is in the pit and leaves the pits ).

Moreover, when I clicked on "race", I enter into the game, but a red fix bar on the left stays and SYNCING too mad1.gif . So impossible to play with global IP confused1.gif .

And this problem is for all people who want to join my game. Can you bring me an answer to that doubt.gif ?

I think it's my router but I really don't know what can I do in order to resolve this problem crying.gif ...

help.gifhelp.gif

GP4 driver on gpchampionship ( Hi Jaap )

Posted

Hi Mickael biggrin.gifciao.gif

Well, the IP address you mentioned (192.168.0.106) is a number in the local range. In other words, it is not an internet IP address, but one of your local network.

You will need to connect to your real IP address. Mostly, http://www.whatismyip.com/ gives you your real IP address.

Just try connecting to the IP address that that site gives you. That should work. Good luck!

Guest Bacchulum
Posted

when I host a game I always have to use 127.0.0.1 to connect to my own game, no matter what my actual IP address (it's dynamic too).

I hope this helps.

Hi Jaap & Mickael. ciao.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.