Supra JGTC 2004 Skinpack - Page 5 - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Supra JGTC 2004 Skinpack


Recommended Posts

Guest Andrew Stefanoni
Posted
Ciao Andrew, fa piacere risentirti da queste parti... smile.gif

Personalmente pensavo ad uno dei tanti utenti "di passaggio" biggrin.gif , invece ci sei!

x lo skinpack delle f.nippon: le preview me le ricordo benissimo, sarebbe una gran cosa finirlo sbava.gifSHOCKED.gif

Ci sono sempre stato come spettatore, adesso spero propio di avere un p

Guest Slish
Posted
doubt.gif scusate... ma me lo son perso io il video dimostrativo di Rijeka oppure non
  • 1 year later...
Guest BMW_M3_Fan
Posted

Sorry for posting to this forum in English.

I'm looking for Supra JGTC2004 SkinPack by mosquito.

I tried to download it from the following link of nKZone.

http://www.nkzone.com/downloads.asp?id=524

But this link is down now :unhappy:

If someone have it, could you please send it to me ?

My e-mail address is

bmw_m3_2000@hotmail.com

Thanks ! :smile:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Sorry for posting to this forum in English.

I'm looking for Supra JGTC2004 SkinPack by mosquito.

I tried to download it from the following link of nKZone.

http://www.nkzone.com/downloads.asp?id=524

But this link is down now :unhappy:

If someone have it, could you please send it to me ?

My e-mail address is

bmw_m3_2000@hotmail.com

Thanks ! :smile:

I think I still have it. I'll find it tomorrow ;) Edited by johndoe
Guest BMW_M3_Fan
Posted

Thank you very much, johndoe !

I sent you a PM ! :smile:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.