Problem with Adelaide?

Guest h4887

Guest h4887

I've just encountered a problem after trying to install Adelaide. Coincidence or not? I've deleted it but the problem remains. I get the message 'external exception EEFACE' followed by 'Access violation of address 01FD2B58 in module TRACKDAY.DLL. Read of address FFFFFFF'

Can anyone put me on the right track please?

Geoff

Guest mickyknox

Hmmm, I sometimes encounter trouble when installing new tracks.

What I do, and all I can suggest, is try emptying your tracks folder and see if it makes any difference. If not, then something has gone wrong elsewhere and all I can suggest is reinstall nK, or at least parts of it till the problem is fixed.

Sometimes adding tracks seem to mess something else in the tracks folder up, and removing the tracks solves it, before putting them back in one by one until the problem arises again.

If all else fail, a reinstall will sort it, and it only take 5 mins or so.

Maybe someone knows more specifically exactly what 'external exception EEFACE' followed by 'Access violation of address 01FD2B58 in module TRACKDAY.DLL. Read of address FFFFFFF' means, but I'm afraid I have no idea tongue.gif

Good luck, Simon smile.gif

Guest neuzd

My personal steps when installing new tracks.

I always choose a TEMP folder where expanding the new track.

Then manually I create the correct dirs and move all the files where they should be.

I installed Adelaide, but still not tried it, but never had problems with any tracks.