Guest I2ico Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 How do I connect to a Multiplayer game? When I open the Multiplayer window & I click on "netKar race network - connect" nothing happens except that the top of the window where it says " Server Name, etc." disappears then reappears. BTW, I'm behind a router. What ports should I free up?
Guest I2ico Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 Now my sound isn't working... I can't hear the engine, or tyres.
Guest daf Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 hi, here is a visual multiplayer tutorial 4 nk099 active nk servers list: http://risingsun.hmc5.com/nk/tracker/index...iew=server-list ports to open: 6xxx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now