HQ CART MOD 2004

Guest Andy242

Guest Öggo

Hi Andy! I'm Öggo, author and shaper of Gp4 CART MODs! cool.gif

I've seen your shapes and they look cool, but I think they could be improved a bit, to make them look cooler! biggrin.gif If you're interested in hearing my advice, let me know smile.gif Anyway, here I post two renders of my last 2003 Lola shape, so you can have a look at it wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Guest Andy242

ohmy.gif

@Öggo sbava.gif look really nice...

but you make shapes fpr gp4 and i make the shapes for the F1C and the polycount in the gp4 ist better... dry.gif

but is great work from you...sorry for my bad english crying.gif

REYNARD is WIP ph34r.gif

user posted image

user posted image

@Öggo zmod picture

user posted image

ciao.gif

Guest dougrun

WOW! That gp4 model loks awesome. If only GP4 had online support, i'd actually buy it. I have updated my site with your mod as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@Andy

Thank you! cool.gif

Anyway, the shape you can see there has less than 4000 polys... I don't know what's the common polycount for an F1C car. In Gp4 now we have reached a common value of 6000 polys. High detailed shapes, as my last Reynard 2001, with realistic damage model, have up to 9000 polys. What's the polycount of both your Reynard and Lola? smile.gif

user posted image

@dougrun

Thanks to you too... Sadly Gp4 doesn't have on-line support, as Crammond didn't get the license from FOA for this feature... sad.gif Anyway, thank you for adding my mod to you site! biggrin.gif Oh, BTW, the vertical fins are in 2004 car... the old one didn't have so high fins... wink.gif

Guest [ERL]speedy

And i think these high vertical fins aren't used everytime, they are used only in some circuits ( I could be wrong afcourse wink.gif )

Guest Andy242

blink.gif

hey Öggo llok really great...for f1 you must make a low poly model..my models have with out whells 3000+ polys..with wheels i think not more as 7000 polys...but ii love your models look realy nice... happy204.gifhappy204.gifhappy204.gifsmilie_pokal.gif