Creating tracks. - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Creating tracks.


Recommended Posts

Guest Cynical_Saint
Posted

Quick question.

I have just downloaded and tested netKar and the driving physics seem pretty good. However I feel where it is lacking is in the graphics, textures and details of the tracks.

I see alot of new tracks released, how does creating new tracks work? What format do they need to be in, is there a conversion tool?

I have seen that you cannot create new cars as of yet, but I would be interested in testing the limits of the engine with a more detailed track.

Can anyone assist?

Guest outrunner
Posted

Hi,

use 3D Studio MAX, read my track guide on nKZone and make the best track ever in nK with stunning details and amazing textures.

Good luck happy204.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.