SkinUpdater is online

Guest max 2

Guest max 2

Hi

I have created a webportal where you can upload and download skins for netkar.

the skinupdater is able to recive skin for singles car (compressed 1,5Mb max) from registred youser and give the chance to everyone to download the skins.

You can view all the skins, the skin by user or by car.

When u upload a skin it gets linked to your user, then from the upload filed you can upload a new version of the skin if u change it or u can erase the skin if you don't use it anymore.

http://www.zfcracing.net and give a look on the module SkinUpdater on the left side of the screen.

Shortly will be relased a client that can query the webportal and download the skins you don't have on your localmachine and other feature I still working on.

don't create fake user on the site pls, if you want to just test the skinupdater use

user: provaskin

psw: prova

p.s: Skin updater is hosted by a low cost server, so if there is a lot of traffic it can become extremly slow.... sorry but the money are not so many and I can't invest more that I did.

Advices are welcome and in the forum of the web portal you can request what you want in the client or the change on the webportal u thing are good to be made.

sorry for my english.. it sucks....

the skinupdater module is written with italian/english fields... if I fergot to transalte some part I'm sorry... but the link and the thing you can do on the site are few so just try it out to see what it's.

Max2

Guest JRaydan

Hey max, is the Client Download link working?? it says he cant find the zip file, and the english faq is not working either.. at least for me...

Looks like a good idea the whole skin managemente system.

I'll try it out as soon as i can download it... smile.gif

JRaydan

Guest max 2

no sorry the skin client is in testing right now and I wait a couple of weeks before relase it to the "public"... I left the link for error but it's not out yet the client.

put your skin in the database if u want, so when the client comes out everyone can download your skin easly.

I will write here when the client is ready.

The website will be upgraded soon to give a better login and managment system. I can understand that it's can of hard right now to upload and manage a skin, but I'm workin on this project alone and the university takes a lot of time biggrin.gif

Soon it will be available a field to link your user with the skin of others, so if u like a skin u can add it to your profile so I your friend can downlaod all the skin you use fastly and easly.